Loaded with vitamins and minerals, mustard seeds are a popular ingredient of Indian and American cuisine.
- Good for skin
- Prevent cancer
- Good for digestive health
- Provide relief from headache
- Good for cardiovascular health
- Strengthen bones, teeth, and gums
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
Ageing is inevitable. You cannot stop it from coming. But you can delay it by including mustard seeds in your diet. The seeds are packed with vitamins A, K, and C, which can help to reduce the signs of ageing in a person. Mustard seeds have a plethora of health benefits and have been used for medicinal purposes for decades.