Cinnamon is a highly delicious spice. It has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. It used to be rare and valuable and was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
These days, cinnamon is cheap, available in every supermarket and found as an ingredient in various foods and recipes.
- Protect Against Cancer
- Help Fight the HIV Virus
- Loaded With Antioxidants
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
- Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
- Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin
At the end of the day, cinnamon is one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.