Black cardamom is a perennial herb that contains numerous health benefits. For example, chewing a few seeds of cardamom can help increase your appetite. Black cardamom oil can be used for massages to get rid of mental or emotional stress. Its oil can also help you to curb acute pain like a headache.
- Good for your hair
- Improves dental health
- Has anti-cancer properties
- Provides respiratory relief
- Has antibacterial properties
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves gastro-intestinal health
- Has antioxidants that are good for your skin
Black Cardamom is widely used in cooking for its unique taste and powerful flavor. From promoting your heath to making your hair shiny, there are a number of ways this spice can be used.