Bay leaves are commonly found in biryani, pulao, soups, curries and most Indian dishes. Also known as tej patta, this culinary herb makes for an integral part of the Indian cuisine, thanks to its distinctive flavour and fragrance.
- Diabetes Management
- Helps in inducing sleep
- Helps in cancer prevention
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- Helps in improving hair health
- Helps in improving heart health
- Treatment of Menstrual Problems
- Helps in improving digestive health
- Helps to treat respiratory conditions
- Treatment of Dandruff and Hair Loss
The presence of vitamin A and C along with folic acid and various minerals in bay leaf makes it a nutrient-dense herb.